Friday, December 10, 2010

Scan update

This is my first attempt to update the blog from my mobile! Fingers crossed!

I just wanted to let you know that the scan today was great, Elvis is right on track, plenty of fluid, the placenta is higher (not a concern any more!) and the little one scored 8/8 on his biophysical profile!!

Mom was with me as Mike flew out this morning for his conference. First leg of the journey was great (Dublin-Atlanta) and he's waiting to get the flight to Cancun at the moment.

Very happy overall and looking forward to my next visit on Tuesday, I'll post some more on Monday for my weekly update!

10 comments:

Mrs. Lemon said...

Woo Hoo! SO happpy to hear. Only a few more weeks now.

Life Happens said...

So glad Elvis is right on track!!! Have a great weekend!

Kakunaa said...

I want to see Elvis! Do you have pictures???

Alex said...

Oh yay - that's wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

So pleased all is still well in your world Fran and that Elvis is thriving.

PS - Sorry i've been a hopeless blog friend recently.

Michele said...

YAY! Great news! I cant believe you are starting in on the home stretch- so awesome!

HopeBPatient said...

So great to hear an update on baby Elvis!

Alice said...

Fabulous news!

Eileen said...

YAY for a super duper awesome scan. Sorry I haven't been able to comment much lately, but know that I am always thinking of you and praying for an easy delivery of little Elvis! *HUGS* 2010 was so damn good to us both. How are we ever going to top it?

Adele said...

Fran, this is great news. I'm glad that everything is where it should be, and 8/8 is wonderful.

Hopefully Mike can bring you back a little balmy, tropical weather:)