Friday, October 9, 2009

Another award!

Big thank you to Fertility Chick for this award! I don't have much to talk about at the moment so this is was a great gift for a blogger addict!


Rules

1. You Can Only Use One Word
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award
4. Have Fun!

The Fun Part

1. Where is your cell phone? Bag
2. Your hair? Short
3. Your mother? Unreplaceable
4. Your father? Present
5. Your favorite food? Desert
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Illness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Family
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. Something that you aren’t? Complete
15. Muffins? Bluberry
16. Wish list item? Pregnancy
17. Where did you grow up? Italy
18. Last thing you did? Blogging
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Reliable
23. Your life? Full
24. Your mood? Positive
25. Missing someone? Sister
26. Vehicle? Micra
27. Something you’re not wearing? Make-up
28. Your favorite store? Appliances
29. Your favorite color? Orange
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Month
32. Your best friend? Paola
33. One place that I go to over and over? None
34. One person who emails me regularly? Secretary
35. Favorite place to eat? l'Officina
Recipients:

3 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

Congrats on your well-deserved award! Thank you for your encouraging comment and for looking at my chart! I've missed you, too!! When you have a chance, e-mail me the town you grew up in in Italy!? I'm a third generation Italian and I'd love to know where your family is from!
Love,
Maddy

Circus Princess said...

Congratulations! Now head on over to my blog and pick up your next award :-)

Courtney said...

Hey! You have two awards on my blog!