Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ICLW week is here again!

I couldn't wait for this week to come around again! I feel so fortunate that this share of virtual hugs comes when I most need it.

A brief introduction for the new comers.
We are currently undergoing ICSI, this is our second fresh cycle, the first one was almost a year ago and we had an ectopic pregnancy which required surgery and the loss of my left tube (and half my heart went with it too). We had a lot of frozen embryos which allowed us to FET cycles, the first one didn't work while the second one resulted in a chemical pregancy.
So here we are again, I'm doing a short protocol this time with antagonists and it worked like a treat so far, at my final scan yesterday I had 5 good follicles on the left and 8 good ones on the right plus a few smaller ones. My E2 levels were very good too, so I had my final dose of Pure.gon last night, the last Orgalu.tran this morning and the next step is triggering tonight and EC on thursday morning!! We will be going to blast so it'll be a very long weekend waiting (or not!) for a phonecall from the clinic if things don't go well. I will stock up in eny virtual hugs I can get!

8 comments:

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Happy ICLW!

You can add one virtual hug to the tally.

All the best at retrieval on Thursday, the fert report, transfer, and beyond!

BB said...

Wishing you good luck with the ER/ET. I am triggering tonight for an ER on Thursday as well! Sticky vibes to both of us!

Fertility godess said...

Hey, just found your blog.

All the best

Eileen said...

Good luck! Thinking good thoughts for you!

cheryllookingforward said...

Sending you a hug as well. I hope tomorrow goes beautifully!

ICLW

Brandy said...

Sending good thoughts your way! We will eventually have to do ICSI so I'm trying to read up as much as I can.

www.brandysheaif.blogspot.com
ICLW

Summer Athena said...

wishing you all the best. sending you lots of good vibes and hoping you get your BFP.

i know what you meant when you said "half your heart went with it". I had an ectopic too and lost my right tube. my embie ovulated from the left and went over to the right. it got lost. :( i am now doing ivf and nervous and anxious and excited. all that jazz.

happy iclw.

stacey said...

Huge hugs to you for this upcoming weekend. How exciting for you. I am sending you every good wish for a POSITIVE outcome!!!!!